Thursday, October 07, 2004

What's up with ya'll???

So I get onto this blogger thing and no one checks theirs anymore. I think it lasted like an entire week or so that everyone was really putting any effort in. Atleast with me it's a consistant once in a while!!! Anyway - life in California is goin alright. The fog has been rollin' in more and more lately and "fall/winter" is comin' our way. Oh no - there will be RAIN?!?!? Oh no! I might have to use my windshield wipers for once. I think I need to replace them actually - they're the same ones I had put on 3 years ago :-P. I bet you didn't know they could last that long! So yea - I think the winter will be good though - I'm sick of the dried up "golden hills" look. That's about it for now. Lookin forward to the weekend. Thank goodness tomorrow is Friday.

Ciao for now :)

1 comment:

liam said...

one of my wiper blades has been on for at least 6 years! beat that