Thursday, November 17, 2005

It's almost turkey time!!! ...or Tofu if you're a veggie person

So I just wanted to wish everyone a happy early thanksgiving. What are you all thankful for? I'm thankful for my husband :), family and friends. I'm also thankful that today was the first day of snow.. and NOT a month ago. I'm thankful for global warming because maybe I'll get my wish someday and there will be no more snow :). I'm thankful that I live in America. I'm thankful I can go to other countries if I decide I am no longer into the America thing. I'm thankful for P-Nut. I'm thankful that the sun never fails me... even when I can't see it I know it's there! I'm thankful I have a roof over my head. I'm thankful I have the freedom to persue happiness. I'm thankful for garbage plates (2 days in a row baby!!!) I'm thankful for The Roost and Snuffy's ;) I'm thankful I've only gotten bitten ONCE since I started working at my job in May. and last but not least.. I'm thankful you took the time to read my lovely blog!

7 comments:

kelly said...

Christine are such a sweet person! I think I may have to do the same.

Sean said...

I'm thankful for your enchiladas!

hannah said...

i'm thankful foooooor....you! and the clouds of course...

liam said...

So your the creator of this wilfire blog thankful crap. good job. nice one about garbage plates.

liam said...

me? you talkin about me?

Xtine said...

Lisa, has anyone checked your vitals lately? You feeling alright??? Did you see what you wrote?!?!? ;)
Thanks everyone, BUT WILL, for your nice comments :) I didn't mean to start anythign - I just thought I'd say what I was thankful for.

I think above everything - I am thankful for life.

liam said...

hey i said that i liked you were thankful for garbage plates