Monday, March 13, 2006

Doh!


Well I hope someone out there is experience a wonderful Monday. Today was long and stressful at work - but the kids were adorable and made it a little better. The one little guy who used to bite me keeps hugging me now and I'd rather that be his way of showing affection... :)
So today is quite grey and a little foggy too - I got home and hadn't heard lightning since I left for work and as soon as I got outside with p-nut the thunder started again - I hope she's not afraid of going outside again - we went through that already and that was NOT fun.
I hope everyone enjoys this lovely picture of Homer Simpson! It'll put a smile on everyone's fact that sees it!

2 comments:

kelly said...

It's like Willy, Kyle and Sean looking in the mirror! They see things we don't. :)

Kyle Wash said...

Whatever!