Wednesday, December 13, 2006

My new toy!


So the coolest feature on this is laptop that I got today from work is that if u look just above where it says IBM ThinkPad there is a little fingerprint scanning device. I recorded my fingerprint on it and instead of signing in with a password I use my finger! It's insane. Needless to say we're not complaining. We get to sit on the couch, play online and relax!

This is my first ever laptop (it's not really mine, it's the company's... but same difference) and I am loving this more than I can express. It is such a crazy new experience for me.

Besides this, I'm getting used to work. It's very different than what I have been doing for the past few years so there will be a period of time where I'm still getting used to it. I like the people there. They pick on each other. I work in the office with the executives/sales people and it's a small office of about 10 people compared to our office down in Atlanta with 50. Good times.

Everyone getting psyched for Christmas? I love this time of year. It helps us remind ourselves that there is so much to be thankful. Love you all!!!

No comments: