Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Pictures galore

So I am taking a bunch of photos from facebook that I was tagged in and putting them online.... FINALLY! :) ENJOY!



Me, Diana, and LeahU of R Class of 2002 reunion - Us 4 girls went down to Daytona for our senior year break... it was WAY too much fun... right ladies? :) It was totally free fun!


More alumni from Meliora weekend.

I miss you Briana!!!! This is Briana and I at the top of Mount Diablo. This was one of our last days together. I really miss her.

This was taken a month or so ago... Woody, Sean, Me, Dave, Chris and "T". We went to see the production called "The Fantasticks".... and yes - it was fantastic!

Sean took this this summer. We rode our bikes along the Genesee Riverway Trail. It was beautiful!
It was windy!!! :)

No comments: