Friday, December 31, 2004

Brrrrrrrrr...

Gosh I'm cold! How about my fellow east coasters... are you as cold as I am? I have my heat on and a blanket on top of the comforter on the bed. (Was that a lot of prepositions or what??? I deserve an award for that!)
Sean and I have been just hanging out. I'm house-sitting right now at this beautiful place in Hillsborough CA. It sits on the top of a big hill/mountain thingy and from most of the house there is a clear view of the San Francisco Bay. It is sooo breath taking. Maybe I'll take some pictures tomorrow and put them online in the future. You guys would love this place. I'd take this house in a heart beat if they handed the keys over. In the guest room they have a tempra-pedic mattress. Anyone else tried these out yet? MAN are they something else. If you haven't - strut yourself over to the mall and go into the expensive brookstone and lay down on one. They are worth every penny. I stayed there a few nights ago to keep the cats company and that bed was sooo hard to get out of in the morning. Too bad Sean couldn't try it out - he's too allergic :(.
Anyway - gotta hit the hay. I think I might work a little bit tomorrow. Supposed to have the day off but I might do a few hours just for the heck of it.

What are you guys doing for new years? Not sure what we're doing yet. Hopefully we'll go out and hang out with Marisa. We'll see!
G'night.

1 comment:

Kyle Wash said...

New Years... I'm working, then I open tomorro morning, so I dont think I'll be doing too much. I'm really gettign a kick out of the cold weather you guys are getting.

Watching Purdue in the Sun bowl now....go PURDUE!!!