Sunday, April 09, 2006

Marisa has come and gone.... what a nice vacation :)

Marisa arrived in Buffalo on Wednesday afternoon and I just dropped her off at the beautiful hour of 6:50AM.... EEK! I'm actually so freakin awake - it's very amazing. I am NEVER this awake at 8:30 in the morning - especially after only getting a 4 hour nap. It was well worth it. Thanks to everyone for coming out on Saturday night. Too bad Marisa and I could only make it until 1am. I felt fine and then all of a sudden it hit me - I was far past my limit and even though the bartenders must have given me tons of water ... i remember at least 3 glasses I downed... it wasn't enough - or it was just too late. Anyway, Marisa had a great time and thanks to everyone for making sure she got the true "Rochester" experience... she even finished most of her garbage plate and I had half!?!?!?!?! Damn girl!

No comments: