Sunday, November 11, 2007

Happy Weekend

So this weekend was nice and relaxing. I went down to see the fam and actually got to spend some time with Megan. I hadn't seen her in YEARS! It would have been better if we weren't in the chillin' in the hospital, but that's where she was all day (waiting for her sister to get released). So.... cest la vie. Kim and I had a nice time too. She straightened my hair and then CUT IT!!! I know - gasp for air, she cut my hair. I can't believe I let her do it. She did a great job and I'm not complaining, but it's still a surprise. If you'd asked me 5 years ago if I would ever let anyone but a hair dresser cut my hair, you'd hear me scream "hell no!" So she didn't really cut that much, it was more of a snip snip sort of deal. At any rate, it was free fun, so I can't complain.

Nothing else too exciting. Hope all is well with with everyone on all corners of the earth :).

No comments: