Thursday, November 15, 2007

The not so geek.... well maybe i am....

So until yesterday I never thought of myself as a "geek". I'd have to say - I'm not ummm.... normal??? But yea - so I am studying right now for this certification class that I'm going to take. I'm super worried about the test because I never do that great on them and I really want to kick ass on it. So almost every night I have been spending time reading my book, taking notes and really trying to digest this information. Last night I dreamt about the stuff I am studying! Ok.. NOW you can all officially call me a geek. I guess it's just really interesting to me and I'm loving it but man... I feel like such a dork.

On a much brighter note - I saw lightning today briefly and some sleet-like matter coming from the sky. It was very interesting.

That's all the excitement from my little corner.... happy Thursday to all!

No comments: