Friday, February 25, 2005

Beer Pong RULES!


Ok, for you non beer pong people, I just want to let you know how much you're missing out. Me and Will did pretty good tonight. We won the first round and BARELY lost the second. Both teams had one cup left and of course they won.... but have no fear - I'll get better. This is the first time I have played since we moved back. Get ready baby, cause here I come!! So tonight we went out to the Distillry for some good eats and then to Nathanial's for some hangin' out time. We found out that the good dart board has unlimited free games so we played Gotcha on the dart board a million and two times. :) It was totally fun. I had a blast. Now I just need to find a better job. I'm enjoying hanging out with friends again. Just gotta catch up with all of the girls I know around town. Despite the 30 and below temperatures I'm happy to be back. Better than living on the cliff where there are floods and possible land slides. My life is much less stressful right now.

P-nut is still doing fine with the weather. I think she handles the cold better than I do.

That's about it for now. ...oh yea - by the way we got like 8 plastic Nathanial's cups that have Labatt Blue on them to go with our Snuffy's cups. Go 50 cent drafts. Take that San Fran!!! The day they have 50 cent drafts I'll faint.

Off to bed.. peace out!

No comments: