Monday, March 07, 2005

New Job?!?!?

So I might be working with kids sooner than I thought. I had an interview last Thursday to be a Pre-K teacher! I'm soooo excited. Today I was supposed to go in to do a demo lesson where I teach the kids for 30 minutes and the director and teacher's assistant critique every move I make. I was actually looking forward to this and go up all happy and then got a call from the Director. She's sick at home with the flu. At least she called me early enough so I could go back to sleep for a few hours. So she's calling me back tomorrow and we'll re-schedule the whole thing. I could tell she felt pretty bad about the whole thing but what are you going to do? I've noticed people here get sick far too much. In Cali it was rare that adults get sick. Oh well... so now I sit patiently for another call.

1 comment:

Sean said...

You're going to kick ass in your interview! PS - This weather sucks.