Thursday, March 24, 2005

Cloudy day, no call, it's okay

So it's not sunny today, nor do I recall yesterday having sun. Please correct me if I am wrong :)

Still no call from the school. Keep your fingers crossed... they want me, they really do. My hopes are still high but not as high as they were last Wednesday. It's been over a week. Will SOMEONE from that school please fill me in? Waiting is the worst.

Today I got an email from Christopher's mom and I had to post his picture. Isn't he adorable? This was the last day that we spent together. I had his parents take us to a skating rink and he did so awesome. It was only his second time ever skating and he was going by himself. Just had to share this moment with the rest of the world :) I miss the kids.

2 comments:

Kyle Wash said...

I really hope the school calls you soon, I know how much you want that job, and how much you want to leave your current job.

Is it just me or is Christopher holding you up? I would bet ten bucks that he is scholling you on the rink :)

Sean said...

He is! He is totally SCHOLLING her man! What a SCHOLLER he is! Hey Chris - You're getting SCHOLLED! Ha!