Thursday, March 31, 2005

Goodness

So with my second half of my post I have good news. My interview yesterday was awesome... despite me being up for almost 24 hours when i had the interview and having worked a 9 hour shift right before the interview.. I did great! I should hear back from the director today. If not today I'm guessing tomorrow. She's probably going to say they would like to offer me the job. LETS HOPE SO!! I just want to quit my job right now. Today we had a meeting at work and all the admin people from the office were there (i didn't dress up either! LOL I looked like such a goof and I didn't care)... no one told me about this. Anyway, they made us a really good breakfast and just introduced themselves to us. It was interesting. Got out a little early. That's about it. Just waiting to get a phone call and go to work. Have a nice day!

No comments: