Monday, March 21, 2005

Moby Moby Moby, oh and it's sunny today...

Okay so I haven't been looking for info on Moby lately but I found out that his newest Album is coming out TOMORROW!! it's called Hotel and I can't listen to any of it until I buy it because he doesn't have excerpts that I can find on his website.

SECONDLY.. Moby is doing some book signing cause he has a book coming out on the 24th and HE IS GOING TO BE IN SAN MATEO - WTF!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
Go figure that once I leave, Moby comes to San Francisco. He'll be at Hillsdale Mall - well the Barnes & Noble across the street. Again, WTF?!?!?!

THIRDLY, he's touring and going to be playing at the Warfield in SF... Gosh that sucks. He'll be playing in April on the 20th in NYC but I know it's just not going to happen. I'm so bummed. He's playing in Toronto but I believe it's on a Thursday or something that would be hard for us to make it.

Boo Hoo!

No comments: