Sunday, March 20, 2005

Coping with a lot of feelings tonight... oh.. and it was sunny today!

Tonight has been a huge conglomeration of feelings... and I thought just letting them all out is the best therapy. I really felt like crap like after going dress shopping with the girls, which went pretty good considering we only had about 15 minutes when we stepped in the door til they were closed.
So then I had a headache for a good portoin the night. Got to meet Christo and Ellen's dog... his name is Buster and he's really cute. He loves to play with P-Nut and P-Nut loves to pretend she's protective of her environment. They're going to be good friends, just give it time!!!
So I tried to go out with the guys but it just didn't work. One sip of beer and the neon lights got to me so they brought me home. I love you Blue!!! :)

I spoke to Mika tonight. It was great to catch up with her. Whenever I speak to someone back in Cali I just get all sad. I never thought it'd get to me like this. I've moved around enough in life and met so many people that I had to say good-bye too. What's the problem? Marisa sent me this adorable picture of her and Kaila and it just makes me smile. I miss them all so much. I wish I could go visit them soon. Even if it was just for an hour, I'd do it. Just to hug them all again. once more... Gosh I feel so pathetic. Oh well. So I'm posting the pictures as a little "I miss you guys" tribute. Aren't they SO cute??!?!?!?! Miss you all more than you know :(

No comments: