Saturday, March 19, 2005

Short and sweet entry...

Okay. gotta go to bed. 7 hours til I work AGAIN and I jus got hom. WTF. I saw the sun for like a second today but in all honesty it was just loads of clouds and a little blue sky. So in all fairness today was the first gray day I've seen in a while. There you go Rochacha... you proved me wrong!!! haha. Tomorrow I'll see the sun again, I'm sure.

Work sucked. What's new. 10-12 pm was alright. Me and my co-worker "S" had a good talk. She's actually much cooler than I thought. I have learned not to judge so quick. The ones I thought were cool... yea they're bitches and I really could care less to see them. Anyways, it was nice to come home to Maverick but I have to go to bed now and that sucks. Tomorrow I'm probably going bridesmaid dress shopping and that makes me super happy. We need to get them ordered. That's all.

Good night.

No comments: