Thursday, March 17, 2005

Sunny weather, I feel better (oooh that rhymes!)

So today is sunny - yay. :)

My interview yesterday definately raised my spirits. I got there almost late. I woke up at 12:30 and had to be there at 1. I took the worlds fastest shower (if you can call it one) - and yes I did turn the water on :). I think it went great. I'm pretty sure I'll get a call by the end of the week with the director asking me to come in for the 4th interview (which means I'm hired, I believe). At the 1st interview she said the fourth interview is to meet the pastor of the church that the school is in. She had said that it basically means you have the job but the pastor wants to meet the person who will be teaching in the church. Fine with me!! Just hand over the job :) So say a little prayer for me, if you pray that is. I have a good feeling about all of this... plus after yesterday I need it for my sanity. I need to be done at my job. No more of this crap.Anyway, I'm looking forward to the phone ringing and it being them. That's all for now.
Ciao!

No comments: