Monday, March 14, 2005

I see sun! ...and me complaining about my stupid nose

So I see the sun again today. I actually woke up before Sean today because the bright red sun was glaring into the apartment. It was quite a sight!

So now onto me complaining. Really - it's just for me to complain. You might as well not even read this part... it's a little gross.. I just am so frustrated! So when we lived with Liz I got a stupid bloody nose again that kinda bugged me out. After that last big ordeal where Renee had to hook me up with a nose doctor that cautorized my nose for free(!!!), I have been super cautious about the whole nose thing. I just always have this crap happen when I don't have insurance. (actually I don't have insurance a lot so I guess the chances are high) So anyway, yesterday my voice started to sound like crap. Today it is a little worse. It sounds like lyrngitis or however you spell it. I even had hot tea last night to help with my throat. I've been taking DayQuil religiously (3 times in a row at the right time) which is apparently hard for me. This morning I woke up and don't really feel like it's done anything to help. It might have actually made me worse! Now I have a bloody nose and when I cough up phlegm, blood will come up too! So now I'm coughing up blood. What started as a little tiny cold that I was not really worried about turns into this! At least I do not have to work until Wednesday afternoon!! UGH. So I'm just kindof frustrated. Plus the nose spray stuff that I use - it's with Sean so I can't get it til he gets out of work. Go figure once it leaves my side THEN I need it. Sometimes I just wish so badly that I could have better luck with my health. I don't understand why me.. what have I done to deserve this.
Now I don't think I can take DayQuil again because it makes my nose bleed. I need a new nose.
That's all.
:P

1 comment:

Kyle Wash said...

ewwwww grosssssss.
I hope you get better soon. Soething weird has been going around at work and stuff(minus the blood). Elizaveth was pretty sick this past week and she says she sounds like crap now but feeling better, sounds similar.