Monday, April 04, 2005

It's sunny!!!


What a beautiful day it has been so far. I took this picture from the computer room today. I thought it turned out really cool because you can see the reflection of the windows in the picture... do you see it? I actually took it by putting the camera really close to the window so I'm not sure how that reflection got in there but I like it.

So I didn't get the teaching job. I don't know if was something I did or if they really did find someone that fit the mold better - but it's over and there is nothing I can do about it. I'm looking again now for a new job. Wish me luck. I really need a way out of the job I have now. That's it for now!

1 comment:

Kyle Wash said...

Best of luck with teh job hunt, I know things will work out for you. If they dont I can always bring you something to eat :)