Saturday, May 14, 2005

Musical jobs :)

So apparently according to my brother, I am playing musical jobs lately. I am fine with this :) My current job has been great. I can not lie. I like what I do. The kids are so cute... occasionally I get pissed off because I tell them about 10 times that I do not want them to sit on the bean bag at circle time and then they look dead in my eyes and sit on the bean bag. But then they smile at me and the annoyance goes away... (most of the time). Sometimes they just piss me off the entire day but I still hug them.

BUT... here's the kicker. I'm quitting. Yes, I've given my notice. This is the second job that I have quit since I moved here in the end of January.

New Job....
So I decided to go back to work with children with autism. I'm starting the day after I end my current job. Let's hope that I keep this job for over a month. I'm hoping to work for at least a year at the new job. We'll see!!!

No comments: