Monday, July 04, 2005

Back in J-town

Well I'm back in the hometown for the week... took "The Nut" back with me... thought if I took her she'd be less likely to freak out because the fireworks by our apartment would scare her. Turns out I was way wrong... down here on the lake neighbors have been setting off fireworks since I got here at 9:30 and it's 11pm now. Sooooo there goes my theory! She's so scared - poor thing.

Mike, Lynn and 'Zander were here tonight... he's such a cute little baby!!! He must have given me 10 kisses or more! I don't mind that kind of slobber ;)

That's about all that's going on here. How was everyone's 4th of July? I'd love to hear...

ciao!
Christine

p.s. I still miss you seaner!

1 comment:

Kyle Wash said...

The 4th was nice here, Sean and I walked down to Nathaniels and watched the fireworks. Its was a really good show.
Hope your having fun down in J-town.