Monday, July 25, 2005

Busy bee = me (& and Sean too!)

Well I made it back to Rochester after a crazy and fun weekend in J-town. I had my second fitting for my dress and trial hair-do run on Saturday and then helped get things ready for the bridal shower that my sister and lynn threw for me today. Then when I couldn't help anymore I sat outside and enjoyed the weather and Alexander's cuteness. He's almost 9 months old now!!! I should post some pictures of him. I think my dad got a great shot of us this weekend. Anyway - I'm exhausted. I never thought I'd have a problem with people watching me, but today was a little overwhelming. I had almost 50 people watching me open presents and every move I made. The best part - there will be over 3 times that many people at out wedding and here I am nervous with 50 people!! I guess it's a nice practice for me to get used to having eyes on me. After a while I wanted someone else to get some attention so I had Sean's neices help me open presents! That worked, somewhat. The shower went great though - more presents than I know what to do with right now! We sure would like a house about now - because then MAYBE we'd be able to fit everything.
Well it's after 1 and i'm ready to sleep for 17 hours. Good night!

No comments: