Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Frustration inc.

:-P! A BIG one of those!! So I guess I deserve this in some sick and twisted way... a co-worker was late today. So because I'm not certified I can't officially work until a co-worker is with me that is certified and because my co-worker was late, I had to stay an extra 10 minutes at work. This would normally not bother me, but I REALLY needed to be somewhere at 3:15 today. It's a little tough to make it to the animal hospital when I am in Wayne county, have to travel home, and then to the animal hospital. SO i had to cancel the appointment and they have nothing available for another week! So now our dog has to just suck it up and deal for ANOTHER FREAKIN' WEEK! I'm just frustrated because she got hurt last weekend and I'm not sure that the extremely long nails are helping her cause... they might be the root of the problem. But now I have to wait til God knows when to take her in. They're only open during normal business hours and my hours NEVER work with them. I'm so pissed off I could break a window! I don't know why this pisses me off so much, I guess I just REALLY wanted to get this over with. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

1 comment:

Sean said...

Calm down! You're stressing me out!! :-)