Thursday, August 03, 2006

Work is such a chore :)

So today I am going to pick up Briana and we're going into the city. The band Bat Makumba, which I saw with Sean and loved, is playing for FREE in Union Square tonight and I am taking Briana, her sister and mom. It will be awesome. It's a free concert which makes it even BETTER!!!!!!!! Plus it's right by the cheesecake factory............ maybe just maybe we'll go there for desert! I'd love that. Or maybe I'll go get some cheesecake and eat it while I watch Bat Makumba. Oh what a rough life. Anyone feel bad for me yet??? ;)
Miss you all!!!

2 comments:

Sean said...

Well, I'm going to watch that crappy cover band Uncle Plum and eat a garbage plate. Eat that!

Not really, just trying to compete.

hannah said...

keep rubbing it in christine! really though...i hope you have a great time. miss you!