Monday, December 03, 2007

I want the moon, please!

I went to see Rachel, who played Ginger the whore in Whorehouse with me, in the musical version of "It's a Wonderful Life" today with a few of my whores today. It was really nice to see a production... I really miss being on stage. (That could be interpreted in a few ways - I'll let you decide how to take it! ;)) Anyways, it was a really cute show and very clean-cut, unlike Whorehouse... although Rachel pushed the limit with her garter belt in one part and I loved it!!!

I just really liked the show and decided that I want the moon too... but don't we all. Actually - that seems like a bit much. I think I'd settle for something a little easier and more do-able. Plus - if I was going to choose something like the moon - I think I'd rather go for the sun - that's more like me... then I'd never be cold again. So yea - maybe the moon is a bit much. I'd say a star - but that seems like it'd be even more difficult than the moon.

Hmmm.... I'll get back to this one.

No comments: