Saturday, December 01, 2007

Phone free fun!

So I thought I'd share with anyone who actually reads my blog this awesome new free fun that I discovered. Actually - it costs at most $.25... which is very close to free so we'll consider it free fun. If you go to http://www.phonezoo.com, you can sign up for a free account and after you do that, you can put songs on your phone. All you do is upload a song from your PC (keep in mind it can not be a song *purchased* from iTunes) and then select a segment of the song that you're going to use for a ringtone. After you do that, you save it to your Phonezoo account. From here there are two options... you can send it directly to your phone, or send it to your e-mail. If you have a Verizon phone, you can not send it directly to your phone. For some reason it does not work. If you send it to your e-mail, and then forward the mp3 file to your phone (xxxxxxxxxx@vzwpix.com where xxxxxxxxxx is your phone number) it will arrive on your phone in about 10 minutes. From there you open the file, click on Options, Save as Ringtone... and voila! you've got a FREE RINGTONE that you created.

Maybe you like paying $2-3 for your ringtones... i don't really know. I personally don't want to pay anything for mine... which is why I didn't have any. Now I do...

Alright... enough free fun for one day. Hope all is well with everyone!

No comments: