Sunday, December 30, 2007

Karma is a bitch!

So sometime either last night or today at the grocery store someone hit my car while it was parked. I'm pretty annoyed because now it's going to cost me money to fix something that I didn't even do!!! BASTARD! It's strange - I just went to look at my car because I was thinking that it needs to be washed, and I look in the back corner and there's a freaking DENT! I've only had it for like 3 months... I guess it's not longer 100% brand new looking. I'm just really annoyed. I think i'm going to park super far away from everyone from now on... lower my chances of it happening again.

So yea - I really hope that karma comes back and bites whoever hit my car in the freaking ass so hard they can't sit for days :P. What an asshole thing to do - hit and run.

1 comment:

A-Girl-With-Her-Camera said...

oh wow that sux. I hate when people do shit like that. I hope you get it fixed.